Reopening UpdatesFor all the information you need about the reopening of Hollywood Casino Bangor. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by Austin Muchemore, Vice President & General Manager, on the Reopening of Hollywood Casino Bangor
“While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Maine Gambling Control Unit, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- The number of slot machines available will be limited.
- Table Games are now available daily from 11 a.m. to midnight. Click here to view our protocols.
- Banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited and available from Take 2 and Hops House 99.
- Epic Buffet will remain closed.
- The Hotel will be open and is currently accepting reservations.
- Live Racing is back, Sundays and Wednesdays through November 4 – post time is 3 p.m.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day prior to their shift.
- Guests will be required to wear masks.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- The facility will be closed from midnight to 9 a.m. daily for deep cleaning and sanitization.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.”
Hours: 9 a.m. – Midnight, Daily
The casino will be closed from midnight to 9 a.m. daily for deep cleaning and sanitization.
We will have limited capacity on our gaming floor.
The number of slot machines available will be limited.
Table Games are now open daily from 11 a.m. to midnight. Table Games Protocols:
• Blackjack and Carnival games are available.
• All chips from the cage will be cleaned and disinfected.
• Dealers will not be required to physically tap in to games.
• Guests and dealers will be permitted to wear gloves.
• The touching of cards and chips by players will be limited as much as possible and cards will be dealt face up.
• No more than 3 player positions will be available at each Blackjack-style table.
• Craps, roulette and poker will be unavailable until further notice.
The Poker Room will remain closed.
Masks are required for entry.
The hotel will be open and is currently accepting reservations.
The Fitness Room will remain closed.
Hops House 99:
Daily: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Epic Buffet: Closed
Take 2 Snack Bar: Open
Daily: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Live Racing is back, Sundays and Wednesdays through November 4 – post time is 3 p.m.